All clients please read info below. Our instructions will ensure a long lasting tan.
All Bodies are Beautiful!
Exfoliation Procures Before Your Tan
BRIDES, military ball, white party, pageants, photo shoots AND SPECIAL OCCASIONS – It is recommended that you tan two days before any event, or at least 24 hours. That gives you time for the bronzer to be washed away and time for touch-ups if needed. Please call if you have any questions.
It is very important that you exfoliate before you get a spray tan.We have a shower, proper cleanser, tan removal mitts, and towels at salon. Do not use exfoliating scrubs unless they are spray tan approved. Most home exfoliating scrubs have oils, oils are bad!!
1. It is important to use a loofah or wash cloth and a cleanser with NO MOISTURIZERS. Do not use home exfoliating scrubs, they have oils that block tan! Our favorite cleanser (Neutrogena or Equate face Acne wash that I use on my entire body) and loofahs are pictured to the right. If you have severe dryness use only the loofah or wash cloth…no cleansers. We provide the cleanser at the appointment if needed.
2. Please try to remove any old spray tan before your appointment, we will help you remove any remaining old spray tan. Use a loofah or tan removal mitt to remove the old tan. If you do not have the tan removed your spray tanner provides a spray tan removal mitt that you can use that easily removes the old tan in shower at your hotel or at our salon.
3. Don’t have any deodorant, moisturizer, old spray tan, or makeup on skin during your spray tanning session.
4. As soon as you’ve had your spray tan you may use make-up. No perfume, deodorant, or cologne directly on skin for first 18 hours. Make-up is ok, just no liquid concealer, soap, or cleansers for 24 hours.
5. Bring special clothing to wear after tan which is pictured below
- Bring 2 loose t-shirts with short or long loose sleeves that can be tucked under the arm-pits and breasts, recommended to bring 2 shirts to layer over no bra area.
- Baggy, Baggy, Baggy 🙂 Shorts or skirt.
- Flip flops, thong style
- A sheet or towel if driving to protect thighs from car seat.
Shaving can be done after the first 24 hours of the spray tan. If you must do your nails after your tan, tell the nail tech to leave skin on hand and feet dry, don’t let them use solutions that may be abrasive your tan.
Equate or Neutrogena oil free acne face wash to scrub entire body before tan.
Our spray tan tent ensures that no over spray gets onto your walls or floor and the solution is a very subtle, enjoyable raspberry scent.
First time getting a spray tan from us?
Follow these easy steps….
1. For salon appointment please use the on-line scheduler on this website. Free parking is available by request on the scheduler. For mobile spray tans please see mobile prices then call/text, or email to request an appointment. Let your tan artist know the occasion for your tan to help you with recommendations. If mobile, we bring a tent that ensures absolutely no over spray in your home.
2. Follow the exfoliation procedures to the left of this page before your tanning appointment. You will rinse the solution at the time set by your spray tan artist. Your skin still takes time to develop after rinse. Please take time for development! Do not make plans that involve sweating or tight clothes that rub skin for the first 18 hours of application to insure full even development of your tan.
3. For your spray tan session you may tan wear whatever you are comfortable with. We offer pasties and disposable strapless thongs, or you may go nude to have no tan lines.
4. After your tan, dry about 5 minutes, then get dressed in your loose clothing. Your spray tan technician will explain after care instructions and give you written instructions.
5. Stay away from water and sweating until your rinse time. Rinse time depends on solution and darkness chosen at time of tan, we will tell you when to rinse.
6. Enjoy your tan! For the best results always wait 18 hours for the tan to fully set to go into ocean, chlorine, or do any heavy sweating.
All tans last about a week depending on skin type and physical activity, some tans last longer.
When can I get a massage? Before tan is best,then oils must be washed away. Or 24 hours after tan with no oils and no scrubbing motion.
When can I wax? Only before spray tan, never after a spray tan.
Can I have plans to go out the evening of my tan? Yes…But..Remember that sweating and tight shoes and clothes will rub off tan before it is fully developed, so when you go out take it easy and wear loose clothing and flip flops.