Pacific Sun Spray Tanning Waikiki proudly spray tans competitors for the Aloha Muscle, Ikaika, Paradise Cup, and Stingrey Classic, events! Your color should be done by professionals who have many years of experience! This is not a process to cut corners or save cost. Your color is judged, and we know how to get you to that preferred color and teach you how to take care of it. We will be doing tans at our salon two blocks away from the Sheraton Hotel in Waikiki. Bikini and physique requires at least 2 coats. Body builders and figure require at least 3 coats. Tans should begin morning of weigh in, the evening after weigh in and the last coat the morning of the event. We will be your last stop before check-in at the show. Included with your package will be a touch-up kit. We will also have Jan Tana Glaze for sale for $20.00. Please follow preparation instructions below to be sure that your skin is ready for your tan. Healthy, hydrated skin is a must to achieve and sustain your perfect competition color.
Please call to schedule your tans and go over information . After your phone consultation to book your tanning schedule a $40 deposit will be required that is non-refundable to buy fresh solution for each of you. We only take a small amount of competitors to ensure that each person has the attention to detail that is needed.
1. Exfoliate, moisturize, and keep your skin hydrated everyday for two weeks before the event. Use a loofah and a hydration body wash when showering. Scrub entire body daily to exfoliate and promote circulation.
2. Be sure that if you are waxing that is done 2 days before the event. Sometimes waxing inflames skin and you will need time for the inflammation to calm. Shaving and nails must be done before the first coat.
3. Shower before first tan using loofah and a cleanser that has NO MOISTURIZERS
4. Have clean dry skin, no lotions, deodorant, makeup, or perfumes. There should be nothing that creates a barrier between your skin and the tan solution.
5. Bring loose fitting COTTON, baggy, long sleeve shirt, pajama pants, and flip flops. The flip flops should be thong type that have the least coverage to change into after your tan.
6. You will not shower again until after the competition. So bring sheets and a pillow case to protect the hotel linens. You will sleep in long sleeve shirt and pajama pants to protect you tan from skin on skin sweating. If any damage has been done to your tan from sleeping no worries! We will fix that the morning before the event at your final tanning session.
7. The morning of the event bring your competition costume to change into, a robe and the flip-flops. We will help you with touch-ups if needed.
8. Through-out the day of the event be sure that you don’t get anything on your tan that will effect its color like hairspray, cologne, and be sure they don’t spray you with Pam! Pam will make your tan run. Only use your glaze or green away on your skin.